Equator Consumer Brands
You are required to work on a real project/simulation/organization. You can choose any domain (HR, IT, Product design & development, construction, event management, etc…) (Equator Consumer Brands)
- Project background/objective: provides a high level overview/description of the project and what is included in this project management plan
- Explain and evaluate critically the method of project evaluation and selection
- Create communication plan
- Prepare statement of work (scope statement)
- Prepare a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project. Ideally this should contain about 20activities so that your work is neither too trivial nor too tedious. Create the responsibility matrix.
- Prepare for the duration of the project. Identify the critical path, create network diagram and Gantt chart, and identify activities that can be delayed without affecting the entire project duration.
- Explain and evaluate critically a method for producing an estimate of the cost element shown in your breakdown structure (WBS). Generate a cost for each element in the WBS.
- Prepare risk management plan for the project.
- Report should be clearly structured and written and references need to be provided.
Project Plan Report:
- Cover page includes title of the project, and team members names and IDs
- 1 ½ spaced and free of typographical errors
- Font types: Times New Roman, Font size : 12
- Well-arranged Appendices and References at the end of the report (if any).
- The report should be sent through email and should also submit the hard copy.
- Project will checked through Turnitin and if the similarity index is higher than 20% then on each increase level 1 mark will be deducted.
- Create PP slides
- Deliver 20 minutes presentation
- Hand in hardcopy of the PP slides on the day of submission
|No.||Item/ Requirements||Max Mark||Student Mark|
|5.||Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project.
|7.||Risk management plan||15|
|8.||Report clarity, structure, references||10|
- This project has 100 marks which represents 40 % weight of the total course mark.
- Students are advised to stick to the due date of submission to avoid penalty. Marks will be deducted for each day of late submission up to a maximum of five working days, thereafter it will not be accepted.
Title; Equator Consumer Brands
Length; 11 pages