PART I Business Outline 20 marks
Include in this section of your Business Plan the following details;
§ Name and logo of the business
§ Types of business – is it a service company or selling products?
§ Which business sector will you operate in?
§ What is your target market?
§ Vision and Mission Statement
§ At least five values of the organization
§ At least three strategic goals
§ An organization chart showing at least three departments and at least ten job positions
PART II Human Resource Plan 60 marks
This section of the plan should include all details of how you will achieve the strategic goals identified in Part I.
• The Recruitment Policy
• Two Job Descriptions – one for a manager and one for an employee (chosen from your organization chart)
• Two Person Specifications for the same two job positions
• Advertising Plan showing two options for each job position including reasons for your choice and details of cost
• Application procedure
• Selection procedures that you will follow for each job position
• An implementation plan for your recruitment campaign
• Evaluation processes that you will use.
Part III Professional and Academic Completion 10 marks
These marks will be awarded for the overall quality of the finished project reflected in the level of effort shown in the following areas;
• Research skills and referencing
• Written English language skills
• Technical Power Point skills
Part IV Individual Contribution 10 marks
These marks will be awarded to each student in the group according to;
• Personal presentation skills
• Oral defense interview
See attached marking criteria for detailed allocation of marks.